Tôi phải chuẩn bị gì cho buổi chụp ảnh chuyên nghiệp?
After you’ve scheduled a photoshoot, here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Open any blinds or curtains to allow natural light in
- Organize or put away objects that clutter your space, and remove any valuables you don't want photographed
- Think about how you might want to highlight amenities your guest will enjoy
- Make your bed with clean sheets
- Tidy up surfaces and bedside tables
- Open the shower curtain, clean the bathroom mirror, and close the toilet lid
- Fold your guest towels
- Consider accessibility features that may help your guest
After the shoot, your photographer will edit and upload your photos, and they’ll be reviewed by our team of editors to make sure everything looks just right. We’ll notify you as soon as your photos are live on your listing. This process typically takes about 2 weeks.
Rescheduling or canceling
To reschedule, contact your photographer directly by phone or through your Airbnb messages.
Find detailed info about how to cancel a photography shoot.
Give your photographer at least 24 hours’ notice to reschedule or cancel your photoshoot. Once the photoshoot begins, it’s not refundable.