Làm thế nào để tôi trở thành một vị khách chu đáo?
Traveling with Airbnb provides an opportunity to stay in unique spaces and connect with other members of our community. Like millions of travelers before you, we hope you find that experiencing a destination like a local creates memories, stories, and a feeling of belonging no matter how far you journey from home.
To help you prepare, here are a few tips to help enhance your experience with your listing and your host.
Before you book
- Share your story in the bio section of your profile, and verify your information including your email address, phone number, and government ID. Hosts prefer to know who's asking to stay with them, and as a result you may have a better chance of your requests being accepted.
- Airbnb has a diversity of listings, from shared rooms to entire homes. Make sure the space, house rules, and hosting style match your needs.
- Spend some time reviewing your host's listing to make sure the place is a good match for you.
- Get a sense of the strengths and weaknesses of the listing by reading reviews from other travelers.
- Feel free to contact a host with any questions you have about a listing.
Before your trip
- Communicate clearly with your host about any expectations or special needs you may have.
- Always let your host know if you're likely to arrive late for check-in.
On your trip
- Honor your commitments (including arrival time) and any house rules.
- Enjoy your host's home as if you were staying with friends. Be respectful of your neighbors.
- Explore the neighborhood and support local businesses. It's a great way to feel more like a local. Try asking your host about their favorite neighborhood spots!
- Get your host's permission before having guests over.
- When in doubt, reach out to your host with any questions or problems that arise.
After your trip
- Always leave an honest review for your host to help guide future guests. Airbnb is built on community, and your host will also be invited to leave a review for you.