Kiểm tra tốc độ internet của bạn
Guests are looking for places to stay that are not only comfortable, but totally connected too. That’s why you need to verify your internet connection and wifi speeds in order for it to be searchable in your listing.
The internet speed test measures your connection’s download speed—that’s how fast information can transfer to you. It affects things like watching videos, transferring large files, and even how fast a web page loads.
Testing your wifi using your Airbnb app
- Tap Profile and then tap Switch to hosting
- Tap Listings and tap the listing you want
- Under About the listing go to Amenities
- Next to Popular, tap Edit
- Go to Wifi, tap Add your wifi speed
- Run the wifi test and then tap Save
This feature isn’t available in some countries and regions.
Internet speeds may be different from other speed tests
We use M-Lab’s open source software to measure the download speeds. Your test results can change in a short time, and they could differ from other internet speed test results. Results can vary for many reasons, like:
- Changes in network conditions
- Differences in where testing servers are located
- Differences in testing methods
Airbnb’s partnership with M-Lab
Understanding your wifi speed test result
What it means for your guests
1 - 6 Mbps
7 - 13 Mbps
14 - 49 Mbps