Tôi có thể chỉnh sửa nhiều nhà/phòng cho thuê cùng một lúc không?
If you have 6 or more listings, you can make bulk edits to chosen listings at the same time. For example, if you want to change your cancellation policy, you can update it for all your listings at once, instead of having to individually edit each listing.
The information that you can edit includes:
- Property type
- Fees and charges
- Check-in method
- House rules
- Cancellation policy
- Location details
- Length-of-stay discounts
- Sync settings
- Trip length
To make the edits:
- Log in to your Airbnb account on your desktop computer
- Go to Your listings
- For each of the listings you’d like to edit, click the check box next to the listing name
- Click the Edit button that appears after you've selected the listings
- Choose the information you’d like to edit from the options shown
- Make the changes and click Save
Using Everything Synced or Limited Sync API
If you’re managing your Airbnb listings through the Limited Sync API, you can bulk-edit all of the above information (except fees and charges). If you’re using Everything Synced, you’ll need to update using property management software.