Tôi có thể chuẩn bị để đón khách như thế nào?
There are several things you can do to get ready for an upcoming guest. Here are tips to help you prepare for a successful stay.
Getting your listing ready
Your listing is how people find and book your place. Here is some guidance about how to prepare:
- Keep an updated calendar so that you’ll only get bookings when you’re available.
- Use your calendar settings to control when and for how long guests can book your space, when guests can arrive, and to add preparation time between reservations.
- Import and sync other calendars you use for your space.
- Decide whether you’d like all of your guests to have verified their ID before they’re able to book your space.
- Write check-in instructions and include contact information, wifi passwords, your neighborhood guide, house rules, and any other vital information guests need to get situated and comfortable.
Preparing your home
Get to know your guests before they arrive by checking out profiles or starting a conversation to set the tone for their stay. Here are a few tips to get your home ready:
- Provide a way for guests to access keys and check in even when you’re not around.
- Bulk-buy amenity items you offer guests. Soap, bottled water, or snacks are a good start.
- A few sets of sheets and towels will help you ready your space quickly without having to deal with laundry.
- Consider getting professional help with cleaning and management. Many hosts include a small cleaning fee to offset the cost of hiring a professional.